Wednesday, May 26, 2010

6 Months !

Abby turned 6 months on Monday, wow has it already been that long ? We took her for her 6 month dr. appointment and her stats are : 14.5 pounds 22%
26.5 inches 78 %
She is tall and skinny, but growing well. The pediatrician said that Abby is ahead in some of her milestones ( 7- 8 month level), such as trying to crawl and sitting unsuported for long lengths of time. We are excited for her to become more mobile but a little nervous also. It is definetly time to baby proof!
The last 6 months has been an amazing roller coaster rides with the ups and downs of being first time parents and learning what makes little Abby tick. I could not imagine ever being happier.
Things she likes to do now are sitting up playing with toys, making all kinds of new screeching noises, eating solid food, smilling and laughing.
yesterday for her lunch we gave her yogurt for the first time, I think we have found a new favorite!
Here are some picture from the last week or so, enjoy!



Helping mom fold laundry

Oh yeah I am also still pumping for her and am pretty excited that I have made it this far! my next goal is to make it to 9 months then stop and feed her with the approximaltely 4 -5 months worth of frozen milk that I have stashed away! I just had to add my accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment