With the weekend approaching I thought all week about what I might do between sessions, knowing I had many projects to finish and some cupboardfs that needed to be cleaned and rearanged. So I decided to start a sort of tradition myself by deep cleaning the cupboards, cleaning the carpet and making some goodies. I am thinking that this will be something that I will do each General Conference weekend. I figure that it i an easy time to remeber that these chores need to be done, and it will help keep things in order.
I should have taken some before picutres but didn't think about it until I got to the last cupboard, it was not neary as bad as the other two. This is what thy look like now. Clean and organized.....
This is the one "before" picture that I did get.
No post is complete without a picture of my little helper!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment