Wow it has been almost a year since I finished Dental Assisting School, and still I don't have an assisting job. Lately I find myself wondering if going to school was worth my time and money some days it just doesn't feel like it was. I know the job market is extremly slow right now but a whole year what gives !, granted I didn't start looking for jobs until after Abby was born, but it is still extremly frustrating. On the bright side I do have a job that I enjoy, I am greatful that I have a job when there are so many people in the world now that do not have jobs.
Again we are trying to think of ways to cut back on our expenses, but not having much luck we have cut back on most everything we can think of.
I have also been wondering if anybody ever looks at this blog ? I guess it is more for me and my family and will be great to be able to look back at later.
I can't help smilling and thinking all is right in the world when i look at these faces!
No comments:
Post a Comment