We also took her to the pool for ther first time yesterday also she loved it !
Thursday, June 10, 2010
We have a Crawler !!!
Abby started crawling yesterday, after weeks of scooting and rolling to get to where she wanted she is now mobile and very happy about it. Almost 7 months old and crawling, does that mean she will be walking at 9 months ? I really hope not but what can I do about it. She has also started trying to pull herself up. Here come the days of chasing after her and keeping things out of her reach. Now the challenge is baby proofing. I have been looking into what specific thing we will need, luckily we don't have stairs. Jeff caught some funny picture of her the other day while I was at an interview.

We also took her to the pool for ther first time yesterday also she loved it !


We also took her to the pool for ther first time yesterday also she loved it !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment