Thursday, June 10, 2010

What a Day !

So Abby has had a diaper rash for the last few days and we have been trying everything we can think of to get rid of it but nothing has worked as well as we would have liked it to, so today we decided to let her go diaper free and get some air. Wow it seems to have worked well, but Wow was it messy. It is worth it though if we can make her feel better!

1 comment:

  1. I never had to deal with that much until my last kid. I had a ton of advice, from pure cornstarch to certain brands of creams and even a blow dryer (on warm..not hot) I tried them all. None of it worked for Rusty...I think every kid is different and you've got to figure out what works best for the skin...etc. We ended up putting neosporin (bandaid stuff) and baby powder with cornstartch and that worked for half the time. yeah, and letting them dry out once in a while..messy but fun! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete