Last night went well, although we were woken up at about 6 am this morning to a Abby needing to go potty. I went to target last night and picked up some night time training pants, and I'n glad I did, they saved me from doing extra laundry this morning.
We needed to run a couple errands this morning, I was a bit nervous to take Abby with me as we are only on day two of "cold turkey" potty training. Jeff's day off is today though so he convinced me that we all needed to get out and she would be fine. As it turns out we were out for almost 2 hours and she did not have an single accident!!!!!!! We did however walk into each store and find the restrooms. I took her each time there was a restroom in the store, so that is probably why we had such luck. She did tell us on the way the the last store that she needed to go, so I should give her some of the credit.
When we got home we put her down for a nap, and much to my suprise she woke up DRY !!!!
We are soooooo proud of her and hope that this stage conitnues to go so smooothly!
Hahaha, I love that stage where you find a restoom every where you go! What I didn't/don't like is when they think they HAVE to go in every store that we go to. Now it's a "fun" thing to go check out the bathrooms at every new place and I hate it...but what do you say, no you can't go potty? Dang boys and being able to pee any time any where!
ReplyDelete