Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Third time is a charm.....

Today Abby had a dentist appointment, this was her third. I was not expecting much, she had never sat in the chair or been agreeable when it came time to have her teeth examined. She was called back from the waiting area, followed the assistant, a bit unsure. I helped her climb into the chair, she was a bit nervous but layed down in the chair and let the dentist do the exam! I was SHOCKED!!! But sooooo proud of my big girl!
Maybe it helped that mommy wasn't actually at work trying not to play the assistant role, But rather putting all my efforts into playing the mommy role. It was strange to be on the other side.
I am pleased to report not only was she agreable with the exam and siting in the chair, she had a clean checkup! No cavities!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment