Tuesday, August 24, 2010

9 Months

Abby Lu is 9 months old today!! She is growing well, but still a lightweight.
Weight 16.88 lbs 17%
Height 28.9 in 90%
Head 18 in 91%
Soo she is not exactly prportionate but the doctor was not worried. She is walking and getting into everything, I thought crawling was bad, I had no idea !!!



She just started walking Sunday morning before church, and has progressed to this in just a day or so. The Pediatrician said that her gross motor skills are about 3- 6 months ahead, and her fine motor skills are about 3 months ahead. She love to feed herself and can fill herself up during a meal. We were also given the OK to start feeding her peanut butter, shellfish, and eggs ( things that were previously recomended to wait until age 2 or so!!! Recomendations have been changed recently) This will make feeding her breakfast somewhat easier we hope!

2 comments:

  1. That is so great. I thought Canyon walking at 10 months was awesome. You go Abby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome but now she can really get into things. I need to start really babyproofing!

    ReplyDelete