Monday, August 2, 2010
The Job has finaly come !
So my quest for a Dental Assisting job has ended, I accepted an offer to work at a pediatric dental office. This should be a great new adventure for our little family. Jeff will be able to be home with Abby during the day while I work, then I will have her at night while he is in school. Abby will also still get to spend Friday mornings with my mom. I am excited to start the job, I will be calling my manager at the hospital tommorow to give my notice. This has definitely been an answer to our prayers and the perfect job for me. The best part is that I will never have to work another graveyard shift, or weekend or holiday again !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's great. When do you start? I will miss you at IMSU. But I know that this is a prayer answered. I am happy for you.
ReplyDeleteTammy my last shift on IMSU will be Aug. 13. I am soooo excited it is a pediatric office, could I have asked for more? I think not !!!
ReplyDelete