Sunday, August 1, 2010
Packing up the pump !!!!
So a few days ago I decided that I was done pumping, I should have enough of a frozen stash to get Abby to her first birthday ( yet another reason that I think Exclusive Pumping is so great ), so I decided that it was time to pack up the pump. weaning has not been uncomfortable at all yet, I had gone for a week at at a time without pumping and would only get about 4 ounces. Hopefully I will not get uncomfortable at all, boy would that be nice. It is so nice to be able to feel like I have my body completly back to myself, after nine months of pregnancy and eight months of pumping. Although I would not have traded any of it for the world, it is amazing being able to see my child thrive off of the perfect food that I soley have been able to produce for her. Pumping has been hard work but I fully intend to do it again for the next child, and the next.... This little girl is absolutley amazing !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment